Guangdong handle wholesale introduction of professional terms and names of aluminum alloy doors and windows
The market share of aluminum alloy doors and windows in building doors and windows will remain above 55%. Affected by the national building energy saving policy and energy crisis, the proportion of energy-saving and environment-friendly aluminum alloy doors and windows will gradually increase. In the next decade, China's real estate industry will not continue its extensive development, but will enter a period of planning, design and high-quality construction. Then, as an important part of the housing structure - a door and window, especially aluminum alloy doors and windows, will also enter the era of system design and installation from bulk operation in the past. In this way, the advantages of environmental protection, energy saving and system composition of aluminum alloy doors and windows will be well reflected.
Many construction workers who used to be engaged in the decoration industry have switched to aluminum alloy doors and windows, because they can skillfully master the basic decoration tools and construction operations. What they need to learn is the upstream procurement, processing and ground measurement of aluminum alloy profiles. At the same time, the design requirements of aluminum alloy doors and windows industry are not very high, so more and more people are engaged in this industry. With the development of many energy-saving and environmental protection policies, the government has increased efforts to make overall planning in this field. The improvement of national living standards has also made the people's requirements for energy-saving and environmental protection of products gradually improve, and people's awareness of environmental protection is constantly strengthened. In view of these factors, the development of energy saving and environmental protection industry will be vigorously promoted. Of course, it includes energy-saving and environment-friendly doors and windows.
Door and window hardware will be divided into eight chapters, respectively, the development prospects of aluminum alloy doors and windows, profile classification, structural design, energy-saving design, selection of glass, selection of door and window hardware accessories, processing, assembly, construction and installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows are described in detail, and the acceptance, maintenance and maintenance of aluminum alloy doors and windows products are briefly introduced. It can be used as a reference for private owners, constructors, project managers, designers, property managers and decoration owners.
Aluminum alloy doors and windows refer to the doors and windows made of aluminum alloy extruded profiles for frames, stiles and fans. However, according to the different landforms and climates of the north and the south, the profiles and glass styles of the aluminum doors and windows are divided according to the regions of the north and the south.
The north is mainly characterized by thick aluminum and calm style. The representative is the lattice style, and the northern characteristic of the lattice style is Tang style.
The south is mainly characterized by numerous aluminum shapes and various styles. The representative is flower glass, with patterns, ice hollows, light carvings, crystal shells, etc.
Today, let's talk about the professional terms and names of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(1) Door: the general term of building components that can be opened and closed, and can be used for people to enter and exit.
(2) Window: a building component that encloses the opening of the wall and can play the role of ventilation, lighting or observation. It usually includes a window frame and one or more sashes, as well as hardware, sometimes with a light window and ventilation device.
(3) Doors and windows: the general name of building windows and pedestrian doors.
(4) Hole: the reserved hole for installing doors and windows on the wall.
(5) Frame: a door and window rod system used to install the movable leaf and fixed part (glass or panel) of doors and windows, and connect and fix with the door and window opening or accessory frame.
(6) Movable leaf: the component installed on the door and window frame that can be opened and closed.
(7) Standby fan: rear opening fan, one of several doors or windows, and the fan that opens only after the movable fan is opened.
(8) Fixed leaf: non openable component installed on door and window frame.
(9) Main load-bearing members: main profiles such as middle cross frame, middle vertical frame and fan stile, which bear and transfer the gravity and horizontal wind load of doors and windows in the facade of aluminum alloy doors and windows, as well as frame profiles of composite doors and windows.
(10) Aluminum alloy doors and windows: the general term for doors and windows with frame and fan bar structure made of aluminum alloy building profiles.
(11) Door and window accessories: aluminum alloy door and window assembly accessories and parts.
(12) Main profile: the basic structure of aluminum alloy door and window frame and fan bar system.
(13) Auxiliary profile: in the aluminum alloy door and window frame and fan bar system, it is inlaid or fixed on the main profile bar, which plays the role of force transmission or some function, such as watering strip, glass bead, etc.
(14) Net size of door opening: refers to the final installation size after measurement. This size is the basis of factory production and cannot be changed without authorization. If it is a trichoblastoderm, the reserved size should avoid large error in the later stage.
(15) Right inside opening: refers to the person standing on the opposite periphery of the door and window, opening the door and window inward, the hinge is on the right side of the door and window, and the lock is on the left side of the door and window.
(16) Right outside opening: refers to the person standing on the opposite periphery of the door and window, facing the door and window, opening outward, hinge on the right side of the door and window, lock on the left side of the door and window.
(17) Left outside opening: refers to the person standing on the opposite periphery of the door and window, facing the door and window, opening outward, hinge on the left side of the door and window, lock on the right side of the door and window.
(18) Left inside opening: refers to the person standing on the opposite periphery of the door and window, facing the door and window, opening inward, hinge on the left side of the door and window, lock on the right side of the door and window.
Why choose aluminum alloy doors and windows?
Because of its many advantages, aluminum alloy is widely used in all kinds of civil and commercial buildings. Nowadays, the concept of change is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and consumers' awareness of environmental protection is constantly enhanced. Today, hengzhitai door and window hardware will analyze the development and investment potential of China's aluminum alloy door and window industry, and find that some new technologies and standards with low carbon and environmental protection as the core will continue to appear in the market.
In such a new market environment, the aluminum alloy doors and windows that master the environmental protection and energy saving technology will gain great advantages in the new round of market competition.
First of all, we start with the material aluminum. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance, but when it contacts with steel or other metal industrial materials, it will produce electrochemical corrosion reaction. In the humid environment, when contacting with alkaline materials such as concrete, cement mortar and lime, it will produce erosion reaction, and when contacting with wood and soil, it will also produce erosion reaction. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out proper anti-corrosion treatment for aluminum.
For anti-corrosion treatment of aluminum, we usually add a small amount of one or several alloy elements into aluminum, such as magnesium, silicon, manganese, copper, zinc, iron, chromium, titanium, etc., to obtain aluminum alloys with different functions. After cold working and heat treatment, the aluminum alloy is further strengthened and hardened, which greatly improves its tensile strength.
Aluminum alloy doors and windows have the following advantages:
1. Good insulation effect
At present, the commonly used aluminum alloy doors and windows in the market are basically broken bridges. It means to separate the indoor and outdoor aluminum alloy with heat insulation strip, which can greatly improve the heat preservation effect. In addition, with the use of insulating glass, it completely solves the problem of indoor condensation.
2. High strength and light weight
Aluminum alloy materials are mostly hollow core thin-wall composite section, easy to use, light weight, and section has high bending resistance, the doors and windows made of durable and not easy to deformation.
3. Good sealing performance
The properties of aluminum alloy are easy to extrude, the cross-section size of profile is small, and the machining accuracy is high. Plus waterproof, elastic, durability are good sealing materials, such as rubber strips and silicone series sealant. In the aspect of profile, various sealing strips are used to fix the groove, which has been completed together with the same section in the extrusion forming process, making it more convenient to install the sealing material.
4. Beautiful appearance
After special surface treatment technology, aluminum alloy doors and windows can have a variety of appearance and popular metal colors, such as silver white, black, brass, bronze, tan and so on. With the same color matching of the door and window hardware accessories, the sense of grade is more obvious. At present, the surface treatment technology of aluminum alloy profiles mainly includes anodizing, electrophoretic painting, powder spraying and other treatment processes, which can make aluminum alloy profiles form rich and colorful colors and patterns. Large window sash frame can be inlaid with large area of glass, so that the indoor lighting is sufficient, and the facade between indoor and outdoor is enhanced, so that the room is more hierarchical.
5. Strong corrosion resistance
Aluminum alloy oxide layer does not fade, does not fall off, does not need painting, easy maintenance, no maintenance.
6. High cost performance
In Building Decoration Engineering, especially for high-rise buildings and secondary decoration engineering, the cost performance of aluminum alloy doors and windows will be better than other kinds of doors and windows from the aspects of service performance, decoration effect, safety, energy saving and service life.
7. Easy maintenance
After surface treatment, the surface of aluminum alloy profile is hard, and will not be affected by various climatic conditions, so there is no need for other maintenance.
The surface of aluminum profile is easy to clean, just use glass cleaner, and the cleaning time interval can be determined according to the situation.
Thank you for your patience! If this article is helpful to you, please like it or pay attention to it; If you have better suggestions or content supplement, please leave a message in the comment area below to interact with us.
Guangdong handle wholesale manufacturers
Guangdong Tianbian construction hardware products Co., Ltd., founded in 1989, is located in Jinli Town, Gaoyao City, Guangdong Province, the hometown of hardware. It is a large-scale enterprise in the domestic construction hardware industry, and also one of the large-scale hardware manufacturers of doors, windows and curtain walls in China; It is mainly engaged in the R & D, production and sales of hardware accessories for doors, windows and curtain walls of China National Architecture Corporation. After 30 years of hard work, innovation and precipitation, we have stepped on the development road of the leading enterprise of construction hardware manufacturing. From Foshan Tianbian aluminum alloy door and window accessories die casting factory to Guangdong Tianbian construction hardware products Co., Ltd., from channel circulation products "crescent lock king" to engineering supporting perfect system hardware product service, from unknown small factory to large-scale modern production base. Mr. Liu Baoqiang, chairman of the board of directors, led the new and old Tianbian people. After five times of large-scale technological innovation and enterprise upgrading, Tianbian hardware has become a representative in the innovation and development of the industry and a domestic brand.